Saturday 8 June 2013

Oodles of Noodles



It has been a while since posting, I confess.... but life has been busy with our family and I have been working on a WEBSITE at last !  Soon you will be able to purchase my products with PayPal, view more information and still read my blogs (on all sorts of topics relating to health, living foods, discovering who & what God is about and even our experiences with parenting in loving ways....)
Stay tuned - but in the mean time, here is a yummy salad I made recently using the Spiralizer (not on my Blog shop yet, but will be on the website.  Contact me for more details in the mean time!)
This handy little gadget makes delicious thin 'angel hair' noodles with carrots, beetroot, zucchini, daikon radish and pumpkin.
In my salad is a mixture of fresh home grown rocket, sprouts and carrot & beetroot noodles (Plus other greens which I can't remember what that was now:) )
People often say to me that it's too cold in winter to have salads - you can always eat your warming meal (I still like them too!) and have the salad on the side.  OR you can top your spaghetti or asian noodle dish with the raw noodles and sprouts and still get the goodness of living foods.
See you on my website.....  :)
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment